Tuesday, March 3, 2009

GETTING BACK ON TRACK!!!


I've been off the track for a while now allowing all kinds of things to get in the way of what I want to do. I haven't posted many pictures on here as my digital was broken and just yesterday got a new camera so you may see alot from now on. All kinds of things from family to nature to my crafting/decorating misadventures and should the opportunity arise pictures of a honey if I ever do get one. The picture above was taken from my car window this morning on the way to work, the sky was so beautiful and needless to say i'm toting that new camera around to catch some great shots. Have a great day!!!






God Bless,



Lisa :)

1 comment:

Upcountrysmiles said...

Aloha Lisa!
I'm Cindy (Upcountrysmiles) your swapbot partner:)

I totally understand how we all can get off track...I'm slowing getting back on mines..LOL!

Enjoyed browsing through your blog..feel free to stop at mines @ http://upcountrysmiles.com