Tuesday, January 13, 2009

KICKING IT UP A NOTCH OR TWO!!!!!!

Well, finally getting my first post in for 2009. The year has gotten off with the usual start. Trying to fight off illness and so far doing a decent job of it. My biggest deal is not letting the day to day routine bring me down but keeping a positive attitude and learning to stay energetic. On that note I didn't make any resolutions but I did make a promise to myself to improve the areas of life that I can make a personal difference.
The first being improved health, I'm not in bad health but there is always room for improvement. At 47 years old, just had a birthday, I have managed to stay healthy but I prefer to keep it that way and that involves making healthier choices. Those choices mean getting back to my exercise I WAS doing which always made me feel better and look better. It also means better food options. I'm not a bad eater but here again there is always room for improvement. It's really a no brainer! We all know what to do to be healthy so 99.9% of it is self-discipline.
Another area is staying in touch with family and friends more, we can't let those days go by without telling them what they mean to you. The day will come when you won't be able too do it. Also, strengthening my relationship with Christ, this is another one of those that I can make a difference in on a personal level.
Finally, doing the things that I really want to do, like travel some, get more involved in my hobbies that I so love and seeking out more mission and ministry opportunities. It makes my heart feel so healthy to know that I was able to make a difference somewhere. I have been blessed so much that it would be a crime against God to not show him how much I appreciate all that he has blessed me with.
I'm going to leave you with this final note. Check out this site, it gives great options for coupons and advice for beating all these economy issues going on right now.
Until next time have a great day and God bless,
Lisa :)

No comments: