Friday, October 17, 2008

IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED.......


Try, Try again! Well, the first blog I started I messed up due to my complete inability to understand some computer "stuff". Sounds technical doesn't it, need I say more? Below are the posts from the old blog brought over to this one and then I'm starting anew.


October 16, 2008

RESTLESS REBEL HEARTS :(

Well, yesterday we had to take our sweet baby RJ to the vet. He kinda started showing signs of not feeling well, not eating and acting kinda lethargic. By wednesday afternoon he was passing blood. We knoew he was not well as you see he is mostly Jack Russell Terrier and is always jumping and barking and happy. The vet gave bad news that he thinks RJ (Rebel Jr.) has Parvo virus. Don't know much about it but I do know that it is serious. We had to leave him at the vet for a undetermined period of time for IV infusion of some meds. Our hearts are sad that he is hurting and can't wait to get him well and bring him home!

GOD Bless!

Lisa

No comments: