Thursday, December 4, 2008

SWEET SURPRISES!

I participated in a apron swap recently and yesterday I received my apron in the mail. It came from Ruth from up north. One of my favorite colors is Robin's Egg Blue and she made a wonderful full apron in a soft blue with snowmen and the ruffle even had a little bling to it. How did she know that I like blingy kinda things :)? She sent some sweet snowflakes (she crocheted herself) that match the apron and my daughter and I are going to use those to make a ornament. I will post a picture on here as soon as I can. Ruth the apron fits beautifully thank you so much!!!!
GOD Bless,
Lisa :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Lisa,
I am so glad that you enjoy it. I was worried that it wouldn't be just right. I wanted to send something special your way. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed it. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Blessings,
Ruth